Self promote

This forum is open to the general public. Keep it clean.
Ranker
No Image
No Image

Self promote

Idk if I'm allowed to promote my youtube, but I'll just do it since I see no harm in doing so. Well, I'm making cod4 videos right now, just testing out things, till my new pc comes, this will be a temporary channel, just to get the hang of things, Once my new pc is built I will be sure to give out great quality content, but for now it would mean a lot if you guys could give me feedback on my videos. ^^ Don't mind If what you have to say is negative, just telling me what needs to be improved, well it's time for me to just shut up and give you my channel :DDDDDDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkZvPE2HH_o

Link to my second video I uploaded. First one wasn't as good of quality, still not amazing, but will try to improve!
Redox?
Visitor
Visitor

audio was rather annoying.

and imo instead of slowing down the clip, either keep it normal speed or speed it up, especially in between the kills.

actually now that watching it a second time, idk if you slowed it down or not, but with the super upbeat rhythm of the song, the gameplay seems super slow
[center]Image
ImageImage
#fkit420blazethamollys
Echo 199: you are the weirdest kid I know
Echo 199: legit

sP` Di$ni: i need a small screwdriver
sP` Di$ni: to stick up my ass
sP` Di$ni: brb

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

[/center]
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Self promote

Baddy wrote:Idk if I'm allowed to promote my youtube, but I'll just do it since I see no harm in doing so. Well, I'm making cod4 videos right now, just testing out things, till my new pc comes, this will be a temporary channel, just to get the hang of things, Once my new pc is built I will be sure to give out great quality content, but for now it would mean a lot if you guys could give me feedback on my videos. ^^ Don't mind If what you have to say is negative, just telling me what needs to be improved, well it's time for me to just shut up and give you my channel :DDDDDDDDD

Link to my second video I uploaded. First one wasn't as good of quality, still not amazing, but will try to improve!
stand out from the crowd and do anything but call of duty :roll: :roll:
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Malamutant!
General
General

Dr Lag wrote:
Baddy wrote:Idk if I'm allowed to promote my youtube, but I'll just do it since I see no harm in doing so. Well, I'm making cod4 videos right now, just testing out things, till my new pc comes, this will be a temporary channel, just to get the hang of things, Once my new pc is built I will be sure to give out great quality content, but for now it would mean a lot if you guys could give me feedback on my videos. ^^ Don't mind If what you have to say is negative, just telling me what needs to be improved, well it's time for me to just shut up and give you my channel :DDDDDDDDD

No reason to be negative.

Baddy, I hope that you are able to express yourself in your videos and be happy with the product no matter the viewership.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Ranker
No Image
No Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTltImMSSW8

My recent video. better quality I believe. Tho you might no understand or like the music ^^

Trying out new music. Be glad to get your opinion on music, and adding ingame sound next time, for sure. :D
Dr Lag
Visitor
Visitor

Malamutant! wrote:
Dr Lag wrote:

No reason to be negative.

Baddy, I hope that you are able to express yourself in your videos and be happy with the product no matter the viewership.
I wasn't being negative. Just suggesting how he could get more views. Do something different rocket league, counter strike, GTA online or bf4
these friken algger high pingers-Loyde
I have had less Lag running my call of duty 4 on Windows vista-A Radio
You know, I briefly spoke with you on Xfire a couple days ago, and for the rest of that day I had really bad in-game lag. :O-Shine
And now Lag is the one who is OP-Sock?
I Lag so bad when I engage someone close.-Slither
ImageImageImage
Lag
Thankx Sock? and Dart
Malamutant!
General
General

Right but his goal may not be to get more views.

I hope to watch the other one soon. :)
[center]Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Manatee <3
[/center]
Incubus828
Brig General
Brig General

Music in the new vid is slightly odd in my personal opinion. But I also think that it fits with the pace of the video.

Newer vid is definitely better quality, and the gameplay is pretty dope!
It's high time we kicked this Revolution into Overdrive -Jim Raynor
He has the map awareness of a kitchen shelf! -Soapy
I learned that Southwest MN to Idaho looks the exact same and people really enjoy steam coming out of the ground -Hamp
ImageImageImage